How the Polymer Injection Process Completes Screw Piles
Also known as helical piers or screw piers, Eagle Lifting screw piles and anchors are deep foundation solutions used to bolster structurally weak foundations or secure new construction. Helical piers thread directly into the ground, making them cost-effective and easy to install without the need for major soil disturbance or excavation. Additional benefits of screw piles and anchors for residential or commercial applications include:
- Transfer of structural weight to deeper, more weight-bearing soil
- Ease of installation in challenging soil conditions
- Ability to install during any season
- Resistance to compression forces
- Immediate loading capability
Why Helical Piles?
Helical piles are superior to many other new construction structural reinforcement methods, facilitation soil stabilization and foundation settlement. The rigid three-bolt coupling which connects helical lead sections and extensions makes the pile resistant to bending, unlike the pin and bolt coupling found in square-shaft helical pile solutions.
- Helix blade configuration selected to achieve design depth and capacity
- Can be installed in areas of limited or tight access
- Installs quickly
- Installation does not generate spoils
- Vibration-free installation (unlike driven piles)
- Concrete can be poured immediately following pile installation
- Available with optional hot-dip galvanizing for added corrosion protection
- Cost-competitive compared to other deep foundation alternatives.
- Call or contact us online for a for new construction helical piles estimate
- Supports soil stabilization
Residential Screw Pile Contractors
We service all of California including Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Long Beach, Sacramento, Oakland; and all of Nevada including Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Reno, Humboldt, Kingsbury.