How does the Polymer Injection Process Completes Screw Piles?
Also known as helical piers or screw piers, Eagle Lifting residential screw piles and piers for foundation repair solutions are used to bolster structurally weak foundations or secure new construction. Helical piers thread directly into the ground, making them cost-effective and easy to install without the need for major soil disturbance or excavation. Additional benefits of screw piles and anchors for residential or commercial applications include:
- Transfer of structural weight to deeper, more weight-bearing soil
- Ease of installation in challenging soil conditions
- Ability to install during any season
- Resistance to compression forces
- Immediate loading capability
Why Helical Piles?
Helical piles are superior to many other new construction structural reinforcement methods, facilitation soil stabilization and foundation settlement. The rigid three-bolt coupling which connects helical lead sections and extensions makes the pile resistant to bending, unlike the pin and bolt coupling found in square-shaft helical pile solutions.
- Helix blade configuration selected to achieve design depth and capacity
- Can be installed in areas of limited or tight access
- Installs quickly
- Installation does not generate spoils
- Vibration-free installation (unlike driven piles)
- Concrete can be poured immediately following pile installation
- Available with optional hot-dip galvanizing for added corrosion protection
- Cost-competitive compared to other deep foundation alternatives.
- Call or contact us online for a for new construction helical piles estimate
- Supports soil stabilization
Commercial and Residential Stabilization
Helical piles are used to sustain and support foundations that have settled, heaved, or failed to perform as originally designed. Helical piles can stabilize settling residential and commercial foundations by connecting footings and walls to solid, load-bearing soils. They are useful for both light and heavy loads.
Helical piles are a great choice for older structures and can also be used as temporary tie-down and buoyance control or even pipeline buoyance control.
- Wing walls
- Interior floors
- Porch slabs
- Backyard decks
- Single and multi-story buildings
- Electrical transmission towers
Residential Screw Pile Contractors Throughout California and Nevada
We service all of California including Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Long Beach, Sacramento, Oakland; and all of Nevada including Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Reno, Humboldt, Kingsbury. Let EagleLIft be your helical piers installation contractor today! Contact us for more information on our residential helical pier installation services.
Thank you for your interest in EagleLIFT job opportunities
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
EagleLIFT uses Indeed, Ziprecruiter and our Website for the purposes of advertising open positions and accepting applications. EagleLIFT does not use other social media sites to advertise for open job positions. If you wish to authenticate a job posting you saw online you may contact us at email@example.com and we'll verify whether it was an EagleLIFT sponsored post or spam. Thanks again for your interest.
Download Free Foundation Repair Guide
Dealing with foundation problems can be stressful. Something that can help is being aware of the signs of foundation settlementand educating yourself on the basics of foundation repair technologies. This guide will show you the most common foundation problems and the repairs that are most likely to be recommended by foundation contractors.