EagleLift is a soil stabilization company that works with engineering firms throughout California and Nevada to ensure that 3rd party evaluations are integrated into our projects. This is important for making sure the projects are highly successful and that our customers' needs are met with the highest standards. Contact the team at EagleLIFT, Inc. for more information regarding our foundation engineering services.
EagleLIFT’s crew was extremely professional… I recommend using them for the services they offer. EagleLIFT truly saved our beach area and seawall from being completely washed out.”
BOB GREENLAW, CITY OF AVALON DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC WORKS
We have worked with EagleLIFT over the years and couldn't be more pleased. Thanks EagleLIFT for taking the worry out of our foundation.”
- Compact the loose foundation soils without uneven lifting of the flexible pavement to provide sufficient support of the pavement surface.
- Continued injection into the soils can lift the pavement system if needed.
- Lifting of the rutting is NOT possible.
- Surface cracks will still need to be sealed by traditional methods to mitigate water infiltration into the system.
Foundation Engineering Services Benefits
- Zero daytime lane closures
- Removal of good pavement and poor foundation soils is not required
- Overlay to correct rutting can be performed immediately following the polymer injection into the soils.
- Our foundation engineering services helps extend the life of a new overlay.
- Our hydro-insensitive polymers will push out the water in wet soil conditions while still compacting and densifying the soil
Thank you for your interest in EagleLIFT job opportunities
Questions? Contact email@example.com
EagleLIFT uses Indeed, Ziprecruiter and our Website for the purposes of advertising open positions and accepting applications. EagleLIFT does not use other social media sites to advertise for open job positions. If you wish to authenticate a job posting you saw online you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll verify whether it was an EagleLIFT sponsored post or spam. Thanks again for your interest.
Download Free Foundation Repair Guide
Dealing with foundation problems can be stressful. Something that can help is being aware of the signs of foundation settlement and educating yourself on the basics of foundation repair technologies. This guide will show you the most common foundation problems and the repairs that are most likely to be recommended by foundation contractors.