full-service ground-engineering solutions
Ensure your water utility continues to provide effective services to the communities it serves with infrastructure repair services from EagleLIFT. We are a leading full-service ground-engineering solutions provider that uses an innovative polyurethane injection process to minimize infiltration, fill voids and stabilize soils.
When on the job site, our highly trained technicians inject this high-density, structural polyurethane into the base soils surrounding impacted infrastructure through 3/4” metal rods. Once injected, the polymer moves throughout the soil and expands. It binds the soil fines together and fills gaps, which mitigates inflow, infiltration, and leakage of water.
Key to EagleLIFT’s water district infrastructure restoration success is our lightweight, hydro-insensitive and non-hazardous expanding co-polymer material. Capable of filling voids, sealing leaks and correcting misalignments, its characteristics include:
- Expands up to 25 times its initial volume
- Unaffected by standing water
- Increases a soil’s weight-bearing capability
- Displaces trapped water
- Not compromised by wet conditions during or after installation
- Seals leaks and misaligned joints
- Environmentally inert
- Not impacted by contamination, microbial corrosion and or high acid levels
Water districts and their employees can benefit from EagleLIFT’s method in a variety of ways:
- Rehabilitates existing assets
- More affordable than traditional repair methods or infrastructure replacement
- Soil excavation not required
- Minimal to zero work area shutdowns
- Crews can work during off-peak, nighttime or when employees are not on the floor
During repair, EagleLIFT does not excavate soils or replace impacted infrastructure materials. Our process is fast acting, nondestructive and environmentally safe. The polymer is neither chemically nor biologically reactive and will not decompose. It’s ideal for the repair and rehabilitation of a variety of water district applications, which include:
- Storm Water Culverts &
- Sanitary Sewer Pipes
- Pump stations
At EagleLIFT, client satisfaction is our utmost priority. A Class A-licensed general contractor, we can provide a full suite of soil stabilization, foundation and trenchless repair solutions to clients of all sizes. All projects our teams take on are expertly designed, taking into account the soil conditions at hand.
Keep your water district performing optimally with EagleLIFT’s reliable, cost-effective and efficient infrastructure restoration services. We’re your zero-excavation infrastructure-repair specialists. Contact us for additional information.