Push Pier Advantages
Our push piers for commercial foundations can provide the maximum foundation support. Able to drive deep into the earth to bedrock or solid supporting strata, they offer an appropriate solution for homes and heavy structures. Because they install with very little friction, they can penetrate deeply without warping or bending. Push piers are also able to be used in low-impact interior installations.
- End bearing piers that does not rely on skin friction for capacity
- Portable equipment allows for installation in areas of limited access
- Piers are individually load-tested during installation
- System design allows for the lifting of settled structures
- Factors of safety typically range from 1.5 to 3
- Galvanized pier sections for added corrosion protection
PUSH PIERS CONTRACTORS THROUGHOUT California, Nevada, and Arizona
We service all of California including Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Long Beach, Sacramento, Oakland; and all of Nevada including Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Reno, Humboldt, Kingsbury. For more information on our push pier foundation underpinning services, give us a call.
Download Free Foundation Repair Guide
Dealing with foundation problems can be stressful. Something that can help is being aware of the signs of foundation settlementand educating yourself on the basics of foundation repair technologies. This guide will show you the most common foundation problems and the repairs that are most likely to be recommended by foundation contractors.