Roadway lifting and stabilization services
EagleLIFT has provided roadway lifting and stabilization services for municipalities and Department of Transportation ( DOT ) departments in California and Nevada for the last 15 years. We approach roadway repair through a unique approach for soil compaction and stabilization.
Poor base and subgrade soils can wreak havoc on a roadway, causing a variety of issues such as cracking, rutting and severe pavement settlement. The root of the soil degradation could be caused by:
- Improperly compacted soils under the roadway
- Water infiltration through pavement cracks causing soil washout
- Roadway widening that did not address soil conditions for new design
- Heavier loads than the original design allowed for
- Failing sewer systems underneath the pavement causing soil loss
We have helped innovate our Deep Stratum Injection™ service for road leveling for a variety of pavement types, including both flexible pavement and rigid pavement. We do this by densifying and compacting the base and subgrade support soils by injecting a high density, water-resistant expansive structural polymer.
The process works by injecting the high-density, structural polymer grout into the base soils through 1/2” steel tubes. Once injected, the two-part polymer permeates the aggregate and ballasts. Traveling the path of least resistance, it then begins to expand and bind the aggregate together into a weight-bearing monolith. As a Class A Engineering Contractor, EagleLIFT stands apart from our competitors with our freeway rehabilitation services by utilizing efficient, cost-effective, environmentally neutral technologies that produce enduring results.
- Compact the loose foundation soils without uneven lifting of the flexible pavement to provide sufficient support of the pavement surface.
- Continued injection into the soils can lift the pavement system if needed.
- Lifting of the rutting is NOT possible.
- Surface cracks will still need to be sealed by traditional methods to mitigate water infiltration into the system.
- Zero daytime lane closures
- Removal of good pavement and poor foundation soils is not required
- Overlay to correct rutting can be performed immediately following the polymer injection into the soils.
- Extends the life of a new overlay.
- Our hydro-insensitive polymers will push out the water in wet soil conditions while still compacting and densifying the soil
ROADWAY STABILIZATION THROUGHOUT CALIFORNIA AND NEVADA
EagleLIFT has executed a wide-array of roadway repairs for CalTrans and more. Utilizing our high-density polyurethane injection technique, we have the ability to revitalize existing roadways throughout all of California and Nevada.
Download Free Foundation Repair Guide
Dealing with foundation problems can be stressful. Something that can help is being aware of the signs of foundation settlementand educating yourself on the basics of foundation repair technologies. This guide will show you the most common foundation problems and the repairs that are most likely to be recommended by foundation contractors.