• Pool decking had settled almost 2 inches causing a tripping hazard
• Distance from street to residential backyard pool measured over 300
• Inject EL003 high-density polyurethane to fill voids under the pool deck and to lift the slab back to grade
• EagleLIFT polymer rigs contain a minimum of 350’ of hose which provided a non-intrusive repair to the homeowner as the rig was left in the street which the small 2” diameter injection hose was rolled out to the back yard.
EagleLIFT engineering department performed a DCP test and determined that the soil issue was shallow, therefore our Deep Stratum Injection™ service was not needed.
- Slabs were lifted back to grade
- Project duration – 3 hours