• Customer needed to lift & stabilize a building settling as much as 15” in the most severe corner
• The entire footer of the building was encased in an underground network of timber that was part of the 38ft. retaining wall cribbing. Timber removal was a challenge to access the footing, for each push pier install.
• 30 push piers installed along the perimeter of the back wall, and halfway down the perpendicular sidewalls of the building
• Expanding polyurethane injected beneath the slab to fill the voids created by the lift.
- Although the goal was to recover the 15”, the building was lifted 10” before the tension rods of the building could become dangerously tight
- Project Duration: 1 week