Our Sea wall Repair
EagleLIFT’s highly experienced team resolves these specific conditions by employing a high-density structural polyurethane resin injected directly into the compromised voided areas. The EagleLIFT polyurethane injection technique can help you avoid the high-cost hassle of dealing with coastal marine contractors, bulkhead construction, bulkhead replacement or seawall replacement.
Our process is compatible with all types of materials and designs including: wooden bulkheads, metal bulkheads, concrete bulkheads, wooden seawalls, concrete seawalls and metal seawalls. EagleLIFT has been trusted to execute seawall rehabilitations on some of the busiest ports in the United States such as: The Port of Los Angeles, The Port of Seattle, and for the City of Avalon on Catalina Island. Each project was executed with extreme precision and yielded highly successful results.
EagleLIFT’s superior methods and technologies can be applied to various seawall repair
- Bulkhead Repair
- Shoreline Foundation Repair
- Seawall Repair
- Dam Repair
- Avoiding Bulkhead Replacement
- Seal Sheet Pile Walls and Joints
- Crane-Way / Driveway Stabilization
- Seawall Void-Fill, Stabilization and Sealing
- Structural Lifting, Leveling and Stabilization
- Environmental Containment and Cut-off Walls
- Seawall Sealing
- Seawall Hole Repair