ROADWAY LIFTING AND LEVELING
We have helped innovate our Deep Stratum Injection™ service for road leveling for a variety of pavement types, including both flexible pavement and rigid pavement. We provide roadway foundation repair by densifying and compacting the base and subgrade support soils by injecting a high density, water-resistant expansive structural polymer.
EagleLIFT has provided roadway lifting and stabilization services for municipalities and the Department of Transportation ( DOT ) departments in California and Nevada for the last 15 years. We approach roadway repair through a unique approach for soil compaction and stabilization.
- Compact the loose foundation soils without uneven lifting of the flexible pavement to provide sufficient support of the pavement surface.
- Continued injection into the soils can lift the pavement system if needed.
- Lifting of the rutting is NOT possible.
- Surface cracks will still need to be sealed by traditional methods to mitigate water infiltration into the system.
- Zero daytime lane closures
- Removal of good pavement and poor foundation soils is not required
- Overlay to correct rutting can be performed immediately following the polymer injection into the soils.
- Extends the life of a new overlay.
- Our hydro-insensitive polymers will push out the water in wet soil conditions while still compacting and densifying the soil
Poor base and subgrade soils can wreak havoc on a roadway, causing a variety of issues such as cracking, rutting and severe pavement settlement. The root of the soil degradation could be caused by:
- Improperly compacted soils under the roadway
- Water infiltration through pavement cracks causing soil washout
- Roadway widening that did not address soil conditions for new design
- Heavier loads than originally design allowed for
- Failing sewer systems underneath the pavement causing soil loss
ROADWAY FOUNDATION REPAIR THROUGHOUT CALIFORNIA AND NEVADA
Our soil stabilization and roadway lifting and stabilization techniques for all of California and Nevada save transportation departments millions of dollars and spares them weeks of operational downtime. Contact us today to learn more about our roadway lifting services.
Thank you for your interest in EagleLIFT job opportunities
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
EagleLIFT uses Indeed, Ziprecruiter and our Website for the purposes of advertising open positions and accepting applications. EagleLIFT does not use other social media sites to advertise for open job positions. If you wish to authenticate a job posting you saw online you may contact us at email@example.com and we'll verify whether it was an EagleLIFT sponsored post or spam. Thanks again for your interest.
Download Free Foundation Repair Guide
Dealing with foundation problems can be stressful. Something that can help is being aware of the signs of foundation settlementand educating yourself on the basics of foundation repair technologies. This guide will show you the most common foundation problems and the repairs that are most likely to be recommended by foundation contractors.