• 560 linear feet of drainage channel undermined
• Extent of voids was unknown as city engineers refused DCP testing through the center of the channel in order to avoid puncturing the moisture barrier.
• Injections tubes were installed at 45-degree angles on 4 ft centers
• Injection depths of 5’ and 8’ were alternated every 4 feet in order to ensure any existing voids running along the bottom of the channel were also filled.
• Sukut Construction provided materials monitoring services for the city
• Voids were filled and probable cracking or extreme settlement of channel was averted