• Interior office building slabs had settled 4 inches.
• DCP Test were performed in 3 locations to determine if issues were directly below the slab or a depth
• Test determine weak soil layers from 8 to 16 feet below surface
• Injections were performed at 9’, 12’ &15’ depths to densify soils followed by method slab lift
• Worked with STSC Engineering to develop a design plan
• Building managed and work contracted through CBRE
- Floors were lifted the full 4 inches back to baseboards
- Work was completed in 3 shifts over the weekend to eliminate any disturbance to office staff.