Airport Pavement Stabilization
Poor base and subgrade soils can wreak havoc on a roadway or slab, causing a variety of issues such as cracking, rutting and severe pavement settlement. The root of the soil degradation could be caused by:
- Improperly compacted soils beneath the roadway
- Water infiltration through pavement cracks resulting in soil washout
- Roadway widening that did not address soil conditions for new design
- Heavier loads than originally designed for
- Failing sewer systems underneath the pavement causing soil loss
Airport Runway Repair Benefits
- Zero daytime lane closures
- Removal of remaining viable pavement and poor foundation soils is not required
- Overlay to correct rutting can be performed immediately following the polymer injection into the soils
- Extends the life of a new overlay
- Our hydro-insensitive polymers will push out the water in wet soil conditions while still compacting and densifying the soil
- Compact the loose foundation soils without uneven lifting of the flexible pavement to provide sufficient support of the pavement surface.
- Continued injection into the soils can lift the pavement system if needed.
- Lifting of the rutting is NOT possible.
- Surface cracks will still need to be sealed by traditional methods to mitigate water infiltration into the system.
Delays in airports can cause inefficiencies. Runway rehabilitation services need to be fast, efficient, and effective. An airport in Southern California had severe inflow infiltration in its stormwater system. The stormwater drains have been leaking, with water infiltration through the joints leading to voids at the surface and the ground subsiding. EagleLIFT's airport runway repair's objective: leak seals the underground structure while working from within the drains, (60 in-30 in confined space). Filling voids around the infrastructure and stabilizing the soil with a constant cycle of air ventilation and pumping to prevent water build-up. Using a specialized polymer injection process, guns hook to injectors and the polymer reacts just fine in the water in order to solve the airport's problems. EagleLift is here to provide fast and quality runway rehabilitation services for your time-sensitive needs. Contact us today to learn more about our airport runway lifting and repair services.
AIRPORT RUNWAY REPAIR THROUGHOUT CALIFORNIA AND NEVADA
EagleLIFT has provided pavement lifting and stabilization services for some of the busiest commercial airports in California and Nevada. Our airport runway repair solutions are ideal because our approach yields time-efficient results that are not only
minimally-invasive, but cost-effective as well.
Thank you for your interest in EagleLIFT job opportunities
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
EagleLIFT uses Indeed, Ziprecruiter and our Website for the purposes of advertising open positions and accepting applications. EagleLIFT does not use other social media sites to advertise for open job positions. If you wish to authenticate a job posting you saw online you may contact us at email@example.com and we'll verify whether it was an EagleLIFT sponsored post or spam. Thanks again for your interest.
Download Free Foundation Repair Guide
Dealing with foundation problems can be stressful. Something that can help is being aware of the signs of foundation settlement and educating yourself on the basics of foundation repair technologies. This guide will show you the most common foundation problems and the repairs that are most likely to be recommended by foundation contractors.