Helical Pile Contractor for California, Nevada and Arizona
Helical Pile Contractor & Helical Pier Stabilization
EagleLIFT’s helical pile services provide customers with a highly adaptable foundation lifting and stabilization systems. When dealing with a highly compromised foundation, helical piles provide substantial anchoring for building foundations and provide piece of mind for securing your building.
How the URETEK Polymer Injection Process Completes Helical Piers
Helical Pile Systems are able to provide substantial anchoring for the foundation against deep highly compacted soils and bed rock. In the topsoils however, there is substantial risk that the soils can migrate or wash away from the anchors and the building. This is because the home’s weight is not providing the compressive strength on the soils as it was before the piers. EagleLIFT remedies this by stabilizing the soils in the higher soil elevations witht he URETEK Polymer Injection Process. The polymer, once injected, moves throughout the soil in liquid form and then densifies and compacts the soil and mitigating settlement. To learn more about the URETEK application, go here.
Helical Pile Contractors
We service all of California including Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Long Beach, Sacramento, Oakland; all of Arizona including Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff, Prescott, Kingman, Tempe and all of Nevada including Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Reno, Humboldt, Kingsbury.
Why Helical Piles?
Helical piles are superior to many other new construction structural reinforcement methods, facilitation soil stabilization and foundation settlement. The rigid three-bolt coupling which connects helical lead sections and extensions makes the pile resistant to bending, unlike the pin and bolt coupling found in square-shaft helical pile solutions.
- Helix blade configuration selected to achieve design depth and capacity
- Can be installed in areas of limited or tight access
- Installs quickly
- Installation does not generate spoils
- Vibration-free installation (unlike driven piles)
- Concrete can be poured immediately following pile installation
- Available with optional hot-dip galvanizing for added corrosion protection
- Cost-competitive compared to other deep foundation alternatives.
- Call or contact us online for a for new construction helical piles estimate
- Supports soil stabilization